Your Nav Bar Here

Friday, November 9, 2012

Working Hard

It has been a long day of working and sketching up designs for the Spring Fashion Show. I hadn't really thought about it until my teacher told us yesterday that we were going to start cutting fabric for our skirts next Thursday, and I haven't even bought my fabric yet. Yikes. I am the most picky person alive when it comes to picking out fabric and I've gotten into the habit of just printing my own.. + that's more fun. However, I don't think I'll be able to do anything super fancy with this one since next Thursday is only seven-ish days away and I have gobs of other things to be doing. I'm thinking about going with a simple watercolor-esque mountain scene out of marroon, black, and grey. We have to have our school colors in the garments due to the category we are in. Regardless, I'm getting nervous about the fact that I have nothing prepared. Oh well, classic Leesha. You'll get used to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment